Friday, January 25

SUPER POWER!!!

YES! I finally get to do Super Power Island!! My favorite!
I'm going to have so much fun with this.
Alright. So. Here we are, welcome to Super Power Island!
And yes, I did dye my hair darker blue!
I am, of course, a super hero. But if  you aren't yet, then you can head down to the Masks & Capes shop to be properly outfitted for duty.
I'm more of a hero-in-disguise kinda girl.
Then you'll want to see expert super hero, Ned Noodlehead, at the Comic Shop.
I like to repeatedly ding the little bell. He doesn't really fancy it.
Ah, good times. The comic shop is a very nostalgic little place for me. Moving on...
The subway is a good form of transportation. Just don't slip on the random water spills.
Ow.

In all, Super Power is a great island for adventure, excitement, and fun. So definitely check this place out!

Your fellow Poptropican,
Serious Crumb

No comments:

Post a Comment